UX Designer - Broadcast Media / VOD / OTT / Streaming
We currently have a UX Designer role available for a global Media Broadcast company. Responsible for designing highly engaging visual for product development.
The right candidate will lead UX efforts for cross-functional and cross-platform projects following user-centered design, and come from an agile background.
- Design solutions for responsive web, mobile, connected TVs and other platforms.
- Standalone UX documentation using Figma and Axure
- Work within the UXD Team in collaboration with Business, Product and Engineering colleagues to define requirements and deliver innovative solutions through a User Centred Design approach
- Expertise in information architecture
- Expertise of User Centred Design processes
- Data driven design;
- Ability to produce standalone UX documentation including user journeys, flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps,
- Ability to visualise experiences through sketches, storyboards, mockups and prototypes.
- Figma, Axure, Confluence, Jira, Miro, Google productivity tools, etc.
- designing Video on Demand products / OTT services highly valuable.
- A deep understanding of responsive web, mobile and connected TVs/ devices.
- UCD processes across multiple platforms/ technologies.
- Sports content
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
UX Designer - Broadcast Media / Sport
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.