UX Designer - Retail
We currently have a UX Designer role available for a global Retail company We are looking for a User Experience Designer to work with the UX Lead within the global team.
This is a great opportunity to join a grow team in an exciting fashion retail environment
- Sketch App
- Adobe Suite
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Google Analytics
- Digital experience
- Optimise development initiatives - test sessions / data analysis / design
- Competitive analysis of other sites
- Google Analytics and ContentSquare
- Implement new site designs & Features
- Develop mockups and manage design toolkits
- Usability testing
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
UX Designer / Junior UX Designer - Retail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.