UX Designer - Media / Broadcast
We currently have a UX Designer role available for a global Media Broadcast company. responsible for contributing to user experience design projects across a full range of online platforms and brands
- The right candidate will be able to demonstrate process as well as outcomes and including samples for web, mobile applications, etc
- experience design solutions for responsive web, mobile and connected TVs.
- Utilise User Centred Design to identify opportunities and their solutions.
- Use research and data to design products
- Validate products and features with the users, ensuring experiences are useful and usable by the broadest of audiences.
- Contribute to the experience design output being viewed as a leading innovator
- Ensure the design output is scalable and can support the breadth of online products and brands.
- UX Design, Documentation & Prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Confluence, invision, etc).
- produce user journeys, flow diagrams, wireframes, sitemaps, functional specifications,
- working with (or on) Design Systems.
- Analytical skills, experience with data-driven design
- A/B and Multivariate testing.
- information architecture.
- UCD processes in the development of a product for web browser, mobile app and connected TVs
- Video On Demand services or working in a digital media/broadcast company.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.