UX Designer / UI Designer - Media
We currently have a UX Designer role available for a global Media and Financial Analytics company. We are looking for a User experience Designer with at least some experience with user interface design (UI) This is a great opportunity to develop your career in an agile environment working on some high profile projects.
* User experience and at least some experience with user interface design
- User experience and at least some experience with user interface design
- Interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables
- Sketch or Adobe CC
- Translating quantitative and qualitative research into actionable design decisions
- Stakeholder management skills
- Workshop facilitation
- Support the product development lifecycle with a user centred design process
- Brainstorming, sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Create consistent and intuitive interfaces, across a range of devices and platforms
- Manage and involve stakeholders from across the business
- Provide full-fidelity user interface designs
- agile environment
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.