User Experience Designer / Researcher,
Permanent, based in Waterloo, up to 50K + benefits
We are currently working with a globally recognised humanitarian charity. They are going through a digital transformation and as part of this process looking to hire a Mid-level UX Designer with a keen interest in web research and design for non-for-profit.
You will be working on a variety of projects mostly focused on responsive website design and development. They need somebody who can confidently work with user personas, use data and design knowledge to dive into wireframing, prototyping, overseeing UI design and testing and, perhaps deepen your interest in front-end coding.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year experience in a User Experience research and wireframing and passion for design.
Experience and skills for the front-end Developer:
- Keen interest in user-centred design, visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour.
- Solid design skills Adobe suite, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar
- Usability and responsive design
- Research for web user experience, especially experience with online payments or fundraising tools would be highly desirable.
Nice to have:
- Good level of front-end development, HTML5 and CSS required, Saas or Less
- Experience with CMS like Wordpress, Magento or Drupal (Drupal 8 a bonus)
Please apply now! This is an exciting opportunity and our client is open to meet more and less experienced candidates so if this sounds like you - get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via Linked In or submit your application here.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.