UX Manager - Broadcast / media
Opportunity to join and lead an amazing in house UX team working alongside talented researchers and designers. Working on a variety of products for a no. of global media brands.
- High level commercial experience UX/UI design and research experience
- Build high performing teams that deliver positive outcomes for both customers and businesses.
- Competent people manager with a proven ability leading UX cross functional teams
- Time & Budget management - working alongside other teams for resource management
- Proven ability managing both internal and external stakeholders
- Tools - Sketch, Invision, Principle and other design and prototyping tools
- Overseeing and leading design team across the entire product life cycle - across multidisciplinary teams
- Leading the production of concepts and prototypes and sketches utilising latest design tools
- Building a user focused design team focusing on best practices for product development
- You'll develop design rationale and explain interaction and visual choices to the team, bringing them to life through storyboards, prototyping, mock ups, flows, and other means
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua on 02075699926
UX Manager / Lead UX - Broadcast / Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.