User Experience Researcher - Lead
up to 60K plus benefits
We are working with a leading online ad platform. They have multiple services under their wings and provide both B2B and B2C service through their products. Their ethos is to provide a seamless user experience both for their clients and customers.
They have large separate product and UX teams and are looking now for an experienced user researcher to join their London office and lead a growing team of 4 mid-weight researchers. This is a product focused role and they will require somebody with extensive experience in mix method digital product research.
As the user research lead, you will be working closely with product development and user experience design teams in order to establish, recommend and carry out research activities, draw conclusions and recommendations for the existing product improvement and new product development.
You will be a part of an Agile Product team but you will be working across the different team in the business and managing multiple stakeholders.
Skills and experience that you will need for the Lead User Researcher role:
- At least 5 years of solid research experience in a commercial setting using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Experience of planning, setting up and carrying out research through surveys, focus groups, depth interviews and usability testing, as well as secondary research.
- Experience working on digital products within an agile environment.
- A strong analytical mindset ability to work with large data sets and user groups.
- Experience in managing at least one member of a team.
This is a permanent role with excellent salary, career prospects and benefit package including:
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Weekly exercise club
- roof terrace with bar (yoga on a Monday, drinks on Thursdays/Fridays
- Very competitive pension scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Interest-free travel loan (season ticket)/ Cycle to work scheme
- Amazon vouchers to celebrate your birthday, births & marriages
The role is available immediately but candidates with notice periods will be definitely considered. If you'd like to have a chat about the role or have extra questions get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.