Contract UX Researcher
mid/senior level, London
up to 325/day*
We are working with one of the biggest, worldwide known online platforms to help them find a temp UX Researcher to work on the delivery phase of a new, high-tech product.
You will join their team of researchers to research and directly shape their product design.
- knowledgeable about UI design,
- passionate about creating great products
- a great and balanced mixture of qualitative and quantitative research methods used for a successful delivery of complex digital products.
- strong academic background, ideally in sciences like human-computer interaction, information science, psychology, sociology or linguistics.
What skills will you need as a UX Researcher:
- Experience in working with product teams
- Successful planning and carrying out research using a range of qualitative methods.
- Strategic design research.
- Experience in usability testing.
- Knowledge of prototyping principals.
- Great data and finding presentation skills.
*This is a temp/contract PAYE role and we are not able to offer contracts through a limited or umbrella companies on this occasion.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.