Contract Length: 10 weeks
Day rate: £250 - £350
A leading global broadcaster is looking for a UX/UI Designer to come in and work on one of their website redesigns.
There is a focus on children's entertainment and digital products aimed at Kids.
- Create wireframes based on requirements.
- User flow map diagram creation.
- Excellent understanding of user behaviour in the kids / youth market.
- Have expertise in creating interfaces for digital platforms (desktop, mobile and tablets)
- Have knowledge of information architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of digital industry trends and best practices
Please send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.