A leading digital agency who work with some of the world's largest and most positive brands from a diverse range of industries are looking for a talented Digital Designer with experience of designing websites from conception through to completion.
They have a very friendly and informal culture, with a great emphasis on work-life harmony.
This is a full time, semi-remote role in which you will split your time between working from home and in the office or meeting clients in and around London.
You will need to have experience of the following:
- Website design.
- Taking briefs and working closely with clients.
- Advising clients on user experience and customer needs.
- Adobe creative suite expert.
- Wireframes, user journeys and sitemaps for web.
- Working closely with developers and the ability to communicate designs in a technical manner.
- Front end skills would be a bonus but not essential.
- An understanding of SEO would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and rewarding company. If you are interested please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.