Vendor Operations Project Manager - Startup / eCommerce
We are looking for an Vendor Operations Product manager / Project Manager to support the team working across strategy and operations to deliver strategically important projects.
The ideal Candidate will have B2B Product/ Project management for a Startup style company.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of delivering concurrent projects end to end (full Project lifecycle)
- 2 - 4 years Product manager / Project Manager experience within Agile environment
- Startup experience preferred
- External stakeholder management experience essential
- Agile environment and a good understanding of Agile methodology and its application
- project management tools and methods, business process improvement, project/programme communications and operational improvement
- Proactive approach to process improvement
- PM Qualification
- Data Science qualification
- Startup experience
- B2B product management
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971
Vendor Operations Product Manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.