Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Venue Accountant to join one of the world's largest entertainment businesses. Working for this globally recognised entertainment giant, the position will involve liaising with company representatives ensuring the accurate and prompt processing of financial transactions.
Based in Central London, the key responsibilities include:
- Review and enter venue settlements to the financial system and appropriate VAT invoices have been provided.
- Review and post show cash floats via general ledger journal ensuring supporting receipts are provided
- Passing any invoices for payment to the accounts payable team
- Supporting the Revenue and Banking Manager in reconciling
- Ensure revenue is reconciled for each event
- Chasing up documentation for events that have taken place
This is an amazing opportunity to work on the front-line of the entertainment industry in a fast-paced and fundamental role. Our client offers a wealth of career prospects and excellent benefits package. The successful candidate will have a real passion for music and love to go to gigs and festivals ! Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.