Video Content Manager
A top London sports club is looking for an experienced and passionate creative leader - you will be responsible for driving the formation and distribution of the video content strategy globally.
This internationally loved club receives over 50 million page impressions per month. You will be a part of a team that produces hours of broadcast video each week to broadcast partners around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about sport and video production. You will be responsible for and supported by a fantastic team of producers, editors and camera operators. You will deliver the video output of the Group across multiple platforms - maintaining fantastic working relationships internally and externally.
- Plan and manage the effective delivery of video content across all media channels
- Contributing to the overall content strategy to include all platforms
- Managing the production team to maintain the highest possible video standards to deliver content to inform, entertain and expand the fan base
- Responsible for managing the delivery of the International Programme Block to the club's broadcast partners and for ensuring it meets the broadcaster and audience needs
- Liaising and collaborating with all departments of AMG to ensure that content objectives and standards are reached
- Managing the creation of video content across all platforms, ensuring it reaches the target audience via the most applicable delivery method
- Liaise with internal club departments to ensure the media group reflects the wider club objectives
- Experience managing editors, camera people and ancillary production staff
- Experience leading a creative team in a competitive sector
- Experience dealing with external providers and agencies
- Experience of making key editorial decisions within high profile environment
- Experience in leading a project through all stages of production
- Excellent communication and writings skills
- Project and man-management skills - able to successfully manage diverse teams - reviewing performance as required
- Good knowledge of key technical developments within sports media
- Advanced producing and team management skills
- Original and creative thinking - able to produce new content ideas or adapt existing ideas within the restrictions of club media
I am keen to speak to experienced Video Directors that tick all the above boxes - intent on securing their next position within a top London Sports Club.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply today if you hold the relevant experience and are seeking a new, exciting opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.