Video Engineer / Post Production Engineer / Editor
- Are you a Video Engineer seeking to work with a globally renowned company?
- Looking for a more technical role?
This is a 12 month, fixted-term contract. You will be working in a global team, with a dynamic and diverse culture.
Interviews are being booked for this role ASAP. Please get in contact immediately on 0207 569 9982 if you match the below requirements.
- 3 years experience in video engineering / editing
- Troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of digital compression formats / techniques
- Experience with Adobe Premier
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Video Encoding systems (Compressor / Harmonic Coder / Adobe Media Encoder)
- File Transfer Protocols / Secure File Transfer Protocols (FTP / SFTP)
- Quality controlling all videos that pass through the department
- Making any final edits
- Clip identification
- Creation of Long Form, Online and Broadcast deliverables.
Video Engineer / Post Production Engineer / Video Editor
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.