- Overseeing and managing in house studios and kit
- Editing a variety of shoots and projects in-studio and off site
- Working with the wider team creating innovative videos
- Understanding of post-production, focusing on grading and editing
- Practical experience with graphic skills, vision mixing, adobe premiere etc.
- Extensive knowledge of cameras, lightning & filming techniques
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.