Videographer - Retail
We currently have a Videographer role available for a high profile Retail company with UK headquarters in North London.
This is a great opportunity to work on engaging food and lifestyles video content.
- Commercial experience in comparable industry
- Proficiency in end-to-end film production (video, sound and editing)
- Expert technical understanding of video and motion software - Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
- Technical minded - photographic theory such as composition, lighting etc.
- Experience growing audiences on Youtube & Social Platforms using video
- Qualification in videography, photography, graphic design
- Understanding of DaVinci Resolve & SEO best practices for video publishing
- Run video shoots, including staging, lighting, audio and camera operation
- Creating consistent an engaging high quality video and digital content
- Outlining the brand and visual identity team - ensuring brand consistency
- Collaborating with creative teams - briefs, shot list, script / storyboards as required
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Akua 07376145826
Videographer (Editor) - Retail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.