Handle is looking for a Vinyl Analyst to join the Physical Supply Chain team at a leading Global Music and Entertainment company. The Vinyl Analyst will take responsibility for the manufacturing process for new release physical product.
Key features will include:
- Collaborating with Labels, Production, Sales, Sales Planning and Marketing to assist with gathering new release information
- Determining inventory requirements for new release titles i.e. tracking titles to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Producing and distributing the specific reports summarizing sales and order trends for management
- Performing special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by management or key accounts
- Providing manufacturing and distribution with forecasted shipment needs in order to assist with inventory and manufacturing planning
We are looking for an excellent communicator with advanced skills across Microsoft Office applications (MS, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio) as well as a passion for music.
Experience in a similar product lead role within entertainment is essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.