Handle Recruitment is proud to present an exciting opportunity for a Vinyl Planning Analyst to join a global music corporation on a 10 month maternity cover contract.
Reporting in to the Director of Vinyl & Bespoke, the Vinyl New Release Analyst is responsible for the development of a manufacturing and shipment forecast for their assigned accounts, as well as related coordination of the inventory planning process. This position will analyse data to consistently improve forecast accuracy.
- Developing and reporting on account and shipment forecasts for new release product life cycle for all assigned accounts.
- Collaborating with Labels, Production, Sales, Sales Planning and Marketing to assist with gathering new release information in order to improve forecast accuracy and product availability.
- Participating in account specific meetings, both internally and externally.
- Determining inventory requirements for new release titles including tracking titles to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Acting as account representative for all enquiries relating to inventory positions.
- Assisting with the development of processes, system enhancements, and reports (e.g., Key Performance Indicators (KPI), statistical and trends reports) to facilitate execution of responsibilities.
- Experience in a production forecasting or planning role.
- Experience in consumer goods, wholesale, retail, or manufacturing environment.
- Demand/Supply analyst or inventory planning experience required
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Strong Excel skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this amazing frontline record label, then apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.