I am actively seeking a Suites/VIP Manager for a leading global business based in East London.
My client are a leading name they are one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading venue, being the point of contact for a portfolio of existing clients.
The responsibilities of the Manager includes but is not limited to:
- To ensure that the event planning process is adhered to in order to ensure Suite Holder's specific needs are met including booking, ticketing, parking, access and staffing and to contribute to the refining of this process
- To be active and have a presence at events to ensure clients are happy
- To ensure that all hospitality event costs are collated and recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- To Account Manage designated Suite Holders and facilitate regular and open discussion and feedback sessions to establish performance standards, find ways to improve service levels and explore further business opportunities.
- To negotiate and organise annual renewals
- Represent the Suite Holders interests in internal meetings and discussions and advocate excellent client service
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
The ideal candidate:
- Will come from an event management/operational/venue position and have experience being client facing
- Have a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships
- Be experienced in leading and motivating teams of event staff, ideally in a busy, front line, and customer focused environment.
- Be a team player with a flexible and positive attitude to work
Salary & Benefits:
£30,000-£35,000 + performance bonus
Please note: Due to the nature of this role and the events held, you may be required to work some evenings/weekends.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.