Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced sales, recruitment or account manager to join a global exhibitions organisation, as part of their developing visitor acquisition team.
This is a high profile project within the business, with the purpose being to work closely with both exhibitors and buyers to ensure their experience at the events is heightened.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and recruiting international buyers for both UK based and international exhibitions
- Working with your clients to define their criteria for selecting buyers for the programme
- Building strong relationships with chosen international buyers in the run up to the show, understanding their buying requirements, helping them book their accommodation / flights and ensuring they maximise their time at the show
- Arranging meetings on behalf of the buyers with relevant exhibitors
- Managing the onsite experience of the buyers
- Conducting follow up interviews with buyers and exhibitors to understand the success of the programme and collect all required details needed for reporting
- Supporting Marketing, Project Delivery and Content teams who will work on the wider client programme to deliver seamless results
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in sales, recruitment or account management
- Experience in events/exhibitions is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to build relationships with buyers worldwide
- Strong organisational and time management capabilities
- A pro-active attitude, with the desire to succeed
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.