A rare opportunity for a highly organised and proactive Visual Content Coordinator to assist in the creation of standout short form and long form content at a reputable Music and Entertainment Company.
Up to date with the latest cultural trends across music, art, media and production, you will support in commissioning original content for a variety of platforms including live sessions, music videos and social media for frontline recording artists.
Bringing a technical understanding of producing shoots the successful Visual Content Coordinator will:
- Oversee all administrative tasks including payment to suppliers, travel bookings and business/financial paperwork
- Coordinate the day to day logistics for shoots and content campaigns
- Be able to self-shoot and edit video content
- Have Experience growing and developing audiences through delivered content
- Be able to priorities work load to ensure that deadlines are met
- Liaise directly with artists, management and internal teams on creative strategy and direction
Applications from people with experience working for production agencies, youth culture brands and global entertainment companies within the music industry will be greatly received.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.