Are you a passionate Content Manager who loves to create compelling media? Do you live and breathe content and love to inspire others with your work? Do you want to work for one of the most well-known and premium hospitality brands? If so, then this role is for you! Based in their lovely offices in central London, this company is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Content Creator/Manager to join their close-knit team.
You will be leading the strategy, creation, and production of their digital content plus, you'll have the opportunity to travel the country just to catch the best shots!
What you'll be doing:
- Working with the Digital Campaigns Manager, leading and managing the content strategy that ties in with the brand communications plan
- Developing engaging and innovative brand focused messages, mainly across digital
- Leading our in-house photography, film and editing
- Outsourcing content, managing agencies and freelances
- Liaising directly with territories in the localising of assets
- Working with the Digital Brand Manager, updating and maintaining all visual website assets
- Managing the Digital Content Co-ordinator, giving clear direction on planning and activities
- Managing budgets, including ad spend
What we'll need from you:
- Highly proficient in the Adobe suite e.g. Photo-shop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Lightroom, or similar applications
- Highly proficient in all aspects of photography and film making (ideally holds a Media Production qualification)
- A track record in generating quality, impactful multi-media content
- Strong creative writing skills
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organised and passionate
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.