Calling all passionate, organised and commercially-aware VM Managers seeking a new and exciting opportunity! This is a fantastic position to be a part of a globally renowned luxury Skincare brand in managing the installation of all new store promotions, launches and events.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Coordinating all VM activities and projects across the business - ensuring that the brand is represented to the highest possible standard
- Managing the Visual Merchandising budget
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with Store Managers
- Managing all new product launches
- Implement process improvements and provide strategic recommendations
Please apply today if you have proven experience working within a premium retailer or beauty brand previously. It is essential that candidates have outstanding communication skills alongside excellent attention to detail. To be considered for the role, applicants will have good management experience and the ability to lead and coach a team effectively.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.