Visual Streaming Manager
Incredible opportunity for a digitally creative Visual Streaming Manager to develop and monetise engaging audio visual content and digital plans for an impressive roster at an established Record Label.
Based in Central London offices, this role will suit a digital content and audio visual guru with a passion for music and proven experience working across audio visual social channels and promotional advertising for music.
Key features will include:
- Developing audience building strategies, to consistently enhance artist recognition
- Maintaining content across all channels for the artists on the roster
- Analysing performance data to give the artist channels the best opportunity to grow and develop across a larger demographic
- Manage and track all of the incoming revenue across the artists audio visual content
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge and working experience across the YouTube platform
- Experience of developing audience engagement in music
- An all rounded digital marketing experience across all social media platforms
- Experience of analysing large amounts of data, with the knowledge of how to use figures in a progressive way
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Visual Streaming Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.