3D Visualisation Artist/Designer
up to 45000
Handle are working with a global high-end hospitality entertainment brand is looking for an experienced 3D artist/ modeller to join them full time and create unique interiors and architectural renders and visualisation which will support the quality of their businesses through the rapid growth.
You will be working on a range of projects including designs and models for luxury spaces and experiences as well as products. You will work closely with in-house architects, industrial designers, technicians, marketing, event catering, etc. on projects of varying length and complexity
As a Visualisation artist you will need to experience in:
- Specialisation in renderings & visualisations as well as photo-realistic portrayals
- 2D and 3D technical drawing in AUTOCAD & 3D Studio Max
- Creation and finalisation of renderings
- Development of drafts and plans (e.g. furniture)
- Photomontage & collagenous
- Visualisation of the DO & CO brand
- Active support in national & international projects
- Generation & administration of the database and the 3D library
- Excellent skills in 3DS Max (render software Vray), Photoshop (Indesign, Illustrator) & perfect 3D modelling skills are a must
- Working knowledge in "AUTOCAD" & "Sketch up" are advantageous
- Detail oriented, brilliant three-dimensional imagination, conceptual understanding & an eye for colours
- Accountability, flexibility as well as determination
- Ability to work as a member of a team, meet deadlines & perform under pressure.
The company offers a competitive benefits package and great international career perspectives. This role may require occasional travel to Barcelona, Vienna and potentially the USA.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio or reach out to Dagmara Kukla on Linked In for more details.
Thank you for your interest :)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.