Fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious broadcaster. This role will be focusing on scripted format sales to the Scandi region.
- Take the lead on maximising the licensing revenue of all formats, with a particular focus on ancillary revenues, VOD and 2nd window volume.
- Meet and exceed sales targets; to substantially increase the revenue earned from both Format Licensing; Strategic Partnerships; and Global Ancillary Revenue over the next two years.
- Meet and exceed agreed targets for sales and revenue through the sale of formats and production services, specific territories to be defined but key experience required in at least one major European revenue generating territory
- Participate in deal negotiations and in pitches to potential strategic partners, as well as in M&A activity where appropriate
- Maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders in the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing key aspects of a major television format roll-out
- A demonstrated track record of success in increasingly responsible positions in television distribution; strong leadership and financial skills
- Sound knowledge and experience of commercial and ancillary
- Experience in ancillary business models and negotiating ancillary deals with broadcasters (alongside format agreement) so as to protect programme brand and maximise format owner revenues
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.