Handle have partnered up with a leading children's brands company in search for a VP, Global Brand Management to cover a Maternity Cover - 12 month fixed term contract. This global company is recognised for its high-profile and successful children's content and they are looking for a successful VP to take responsibility for brands overall global strategy, planning and all marketing & PR communications for their key company brands.
- Responsible for the creation and management of global brand, marketing and retail budgets
- Drive overall vision of the brands working closely with licensing sales, product development and creative team to maximise brand content and revenues
- Collaborate with the distribution team to gain best in class placement for their brands globally and key liaison with broadcasters for new brand launches
- Work closely with commercial team to launch brands successfully into the market and to ensure ongoing growth
- Responsible for consumer and trade public relations for the brands as well as trade marketing and PR activity from Trade shows
- Management of a team of 10 including a freelance consumer and Trade PR publicist who are split between locations globally
- Expertise in Brand Management, Marketing and developing brands in the Kids Entertainment industry
- Strong leadership qualities with ability to manage a multi-disciplined team across different locations
- Global experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the digital space
- Approx 15 years + experience
If you are an ambitious, senior brand marketer and you would be interested in joining a leading children's brands company for a 12 month FTC please do apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.