Handle are partnering with an ambitious tech start-up who are looking for their first VP of People and Culture to join their Central London hub. Partnering with two entrepreneurial and inspiring founders, as well as an incredible exec team, you will play a key role in the ambitious international growth plans, developing a people strategy and infrastructure to allow the business to flourish.
The business has a lot to build upon, great processes and ways of working in place and a thriving, engaged culture. You'll be heading up an existing team who manage the day to day HR & recruitment tasks. Your role will be about taking them to the next level as a maturing start-up, looking at how to get where they need & want to be. Being able to get under the skin of the business and truly understand the company's vision and helping this to become a reality is key.
- You'll be a solid and agile HR senior generalist and already be operating at strategic and highly commercial level.
- You'll ideally bring a range of experiences to the table from larger business structures to sme's
- You'll have experience in tech and have worked in a business scaling up on an international level
- You'll be a creative problem solver, and bring innovative strategic direction and strive to always do things differently and better!
- You'll inspire the team and help bring the People strategy and culture to life
- You will be a strong coach and draw out the best from the leadership team
If you have an agile way of working, a passion for achieving great things and an energy that feeds creativity, then this is the role for you.
Salary and overall package will be competitive and depending on experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.