Handle are delighted to be working exclusively to recruit a VP/Head Of Sales for this global kids distributor who possess an extensive catalogue of award winning programming.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a regional sales strategy across CEE, LATAM, APAC and MENA that optimises the exploitation of programming with key buyers.
You will be the sole lead in the region taking ownership of building sales capability, implementing best practice processes and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and developing relationships with new studios and producers.
- Deliver the agreed financial targets for TV Sales as part of the region's revenue and profit targets.
- Develop and implement the regions programme sales strategy, demonstrating an expert understanding and knowledge of content, rights and windowing strategy. Work with the CEO and counterparts in sales to ensure alignment with rest of the world.
- Contribute programme sales expertise to major negotiations, including complex output deals.
- Act as the senior client facing sales representative on high profile and/or high value sales pitches and negotiations. Represent the region's programme sales in global and/or multi-territory deals.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of market conditions, partners and competitors, regularly assessing and prioritising sales opportunities that will deliver the best strategic value and financial returns.
- Work closely with the CEO responsible for rights acquisition to ensure that content investment and future pipeline are aligned with long-term sales opportunities in the region.
- Manage relationships with senior programme acquisition executives at key broadcasters to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. Develop account management strategies for broadcasters to ensure the brand is top of mind and customers are kept up to date with new initiatives within the catalogue to drive additional sales.
- Utilisation and continual development of the rights management system.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in programme sales particularly kids programming.
- Substantial experience in a senior management role with P&L responsibility.
- In-depth knowledge of the global media landscape and emerging content, audience and distribution trends.
- Understanding of the regions broadcasting and production industry
- Thorough understanding of competing channel's and distributor's strategies and propositions in the market.
- Strong account management experience and evidence of the ability to deliver increased revenues through actively managing partners.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.