VR Front-end Developer
up to 55K, based in Old Street, London
We have partnered with an innovative Web VR and 360 Video Agency to help them find a front-end Java-Script Engineer.
This Agency has combines the exciting start-up environment with the benefit of secured business with incredible global media brands. They are working on very interesting immersive VR projects and your role will be a mixture of developing bespoke VR web solutions and front-end web development for their service.
As the VR Front-end Developer you will have experience with:
- At least 2 years of Front-end development experience, ideally in an agency/ media/ start-up environment.
- Understanding of React, Flux and Redux.
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- API design, REST/RPC
Commercial of Personal experience with VR tech like:
- WebGL, A-Frame, ReactVR and 3D Programming
- VR, AR or Mixed Reality projects
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.