A fast growing financial technology company are looking to bring a creative and professional multi-disciplined designer into their team to contribute to their already strong position in the marketplace.
The company are widely recognised for industry innovation and award winning technology and they are looking for someone who shares this passion.
The emphasis for this role is on producing visual assets for various channels across print and digital, building responsive email templates, and supporting the development and maintenance of website pages and marketing communications.
- Designing and maintaining the visual content across all marketing channels
- Creating responsive HTML emails, HTML5 banners and production of digital assets for marketing projects
- Maintain creative brand guidelines and ensure consistent application across the organisation
- Support the development and maintenance of website pages and marketing communications
- Video /audio editing and photography
Essential skills / Experience:
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate
- Proficiency in creating responsive HTML templates and experience working in MailChimp or similar email marketing service
- Good working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Design
- Good working knowledge of video/audio recording and editing
This is a senior role within the company and you will need to be highly driven, delivery orientated, creative and proactive.
Please apply with your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.