We are looking for an Web Audience Analyst for a Global Media Company with multi-disciplinary Insights and Analytics teams (from Data Scientists to Researchers) responsible for driving the use of Data and Insight to make better business decisions across the multiple facets of its organisation (from Commercial to Editorial). One of the core areas within this function is the Audience Intelligence team, who are responsible for creating regular reports and dashboards to arm internal stakeholders across with the data they need to inform their day to day decisions, as well as doing deep dives into the data to understand the 'whys' behind the numbers to help strategic decisions. The Web Audience Analyst will support the day-to-day requests of Editorial and Commercial teams.
Key job responsibilities
* Ensure timely and accurate generation and delivery of the regular reports across all business stakeholders.
* Collate and answer Ad Hoc data requests from Editorial and Commercial teams and where appropriate suggest regular reports / solutions to reduce this type of request in the future
* Interrogate any information, key data points and of any reports that are prepared before release to the end user.
* Use internal and external data sources to provide competitive analysis for internal benchmarking. Takes creative and open-minded approach to incorporating new data sources.
* Support the senior audience analyst with developing a best in class reporting structure that gives business areas direct access to accurate data.
* Improve visibility of audience performance and audience understanding in Editorial and to a lesser degree in Commercial
* Own ABC reporting structure.
Specific requirements / skills
* Hands on experience and understanding of Web Analytics tools - Adobe Analytics.
* Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office toolset including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Able to present to different audiences and levels of data literacy.
* Good communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts simply and clearly.
* Ability to multi task, work under pressure and prioritise.
* Ideally have one year's experience working with editorial teams
* Can build strong business relationships with commercial and editorial stakeholders.
* Desire to learn more advanced analytical capabilities such as SQL (Google Big Query) and data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next great career move, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.