Web Content Editor - Media/Education
£25,000 - £30,000
Do you have experience writing and curating digital content for a company or educational website and are looking for your next exciting challenge? Do you have knowledge or a keen interest in the TV and film sector and would love your next job to play to both your skill set and your interests? Do you want to join a fast paced innovative company which is making a really positive impact on the media and arts industries? Then this is the opportunity for you.
- You will research, write and upload new material for the website
- Work with the companies trusted partners to develop content alongside them
- You will source images to go alongside your content
- You will review, edit and update existing content from the website alongside film and industry practitioners
- You will need to be able to identify content that is missing and then either commission or create what is needed
- Your main responsibility will be to plan and deliver a resource that is accurate, comprehensive, clear, simple, well organised and easy to navigate
- You will need to write and commission fact sheets, photographs, infographics, short films and other material.
Experience and skills needed:
- Strong understanding of SEO and google analytics
- Experience of communicating with different audiences
- Experience of writing and curating digital content for a company or education website
- Experience of working with designers
- Knowledge of the TV and film industries
- The ability to work with a Content Management System (Umbraco preferred)
- Experience with Adobe creative suite or similar
- Advanced IT skills
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you, then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.