Web Content Executive
Music - £30K - London
Are you an experienced content and website assistant looking to step into the music business? Do you live and breath creating web, code and know a thing or two about writing copy?
Based in their offices in central London, this role will sit in the marketing and communications team working alongside various stakeholders to lead on the day to day maintenance of the website.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the implementation of the digital/content strategy as well as deliver content management in line with the said strategy
- Write copy for Social Media and the website that is search engine optimised
- Provide analytical reports for the website and campaign performance while optimising the analytics accounts
- Liaising with the IT department to prepare user story documentation
- Supporting the team with social media and best practice support on email platforms (MailChimp)
What we'll need from you:
- Experience of managing content across CMS (Sitecore desired)
- Creation of websites end to end
- Build and design of email marketing and SEO
- Experience of running Social Media campaigns
- HTML, CSS, Google Analytics experience
- Confident holding meetings and working at a strategic level
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 569 9399
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.