A leading food and entertainment brand are looking for a talented developer to work across their large range of products. The position has come about with one of the leading and most forward thinking companies in the industry.
You will be responsible for the complete build of website pages and features, both front and backend as well as maintaining and optimising existing pages. You will be working closely with the Technical Lead with input into project scoping and specification as well as infrastructure.
- To maintain and enhance the various businesses' websites.
- To build new pages or campaign websites according to brief and scope of work.
- Write technical specifications at the start of projects, in collaboration with the Tech Lead.
- Attend internal meetings as required and to provide updates on your area of responsibility.
- To enforce and comply with all company policies and procedures which are fundamental in maintaining effective performance, communication and good business reputation.
- To enforce and comply with all statutory legislation and policy i.e. Food Hygiene and Fire, Health & Safety and to attend any training as requested by the company and required by law.
- Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by your line manager or another manager.
- Front end developer (HTML5/CSS3/SASS).
- Experience of REST/JSON.
- Wordpress experience.
- Responsive web design experience, with bootstrap ideally.
- Development of web builds using PHP and MySQL.
- Git and Bitbucket knowledge.
- AWS knowledge.
You will need to have a passion for learning new technologies, experience of working on high traffic websites, and having an interest in the food and restaurant industries is a big plus!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.