We are working with a high profile food and beverage brand based in London. They are looking for a web manager with a strong technical understanding to work on a large website redesign.
- Take full ownership of website development and website content
- Manage freelancers, agency support and third party agency relationships
- Lead SEO activity with regular UX website improvements
- Ensure website activity is in line - on time, on budget and optimised
- Support for other departments in other brand and digital projects
- High level of experience of web management or development
- Efficiency across a variety of CMS management platforms
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Agency & Budget management - CAPEX, content creation, packaging and fulfilment costs
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, XML
- Efficiency with CMS management platforms
- Photo-shop, Illustrator & Acrobat
- Understanding of SEM, SEE, PPC
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through contact Akua on 0207569 9926.
Web Manager / Web Developer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.