We are working with a well-known UK based charity who are currently searching for a Web Ops Engineer.
Combining Sys Admin, Web Support and some DevOps, this is a broad position supporting key digital areas across the business.
This position will be a good opportunity to build and improve DevOps skills, a set of practices widely in demand across all sectors.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide support for live websites, development & testing infrastructure and Intranet.
- Maintenance/Improvement of automation processes for development systems using Atlassian tools and AWS.
- Responsible for supporting the Digital team and other areas of technical development guidance.
- DevOps - assisting with automation, scripting and deployment of builds.
- Supporting the QA team and developers with infrastructure issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years in a development or support role working with Microsoft tech
- Experience with CMS
- Experience hosting/supporting websites
Knowledge of the following areas:
- Server 2008/2012
- PowerShell/Command Line
- AWS or server less technologies
- IT related degree
- Microsoft certifications
If this specification matches your skill set, and sounds of interest then please apply online or send your CV direct to rory.baynes@handle .co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.