Web Project Specialist / HTML Developer - Media / HTML
We currently have a Web Project Specialist role available for a global Media company. This is a great opportunity to work within a high profile brand and play a key role in the day to day management of their campaigns.
The right candidate will:
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand Digital conversion rates
- Experience with a Front end web development project
- Understand demands of web content creation
* Experience working in small project teams and meeting strict project deadlines
* Flexibility to work with partners across multiple time zones
* Relevant experience in a similar marketing role and a strong understanding of online advertising
* A good understanding of general UX best practices
* Experience running A/B conversion optimisation tests
* Own copy and creative updates across multiple customer touchpoints based on a schedule of work with a defined time period.
* Reporting of issues and bugs
* Work closely with product marketing, design, merchandising and tech teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
* Responsible for supporting in the execution of prospect-focused testing on key touch points, including iOS & Android app, mobile & desktop web
* Leverage analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics to discover conversion optimisation opportunities
* Perform both qualitative and quantitative research using tools like UserTesting.com and Qualtrics to gain insight on key user segments
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Media, Channel Marketing, Design, Product and Technology to drive conversion improvements and messaging consistency
- background in digital content and / or membership based businesses
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert.
Web Project Specialist / HTML Developer / Web Developer
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.