Website Producer - German Speaking (Business level)
Handle Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside one of the largest home entertainment studios of our time, in search of a German Speaking Website Producer. This is a fantastic role and great opportunity to join a collaborative, fast paced team.
You will be responsible for the Content Management of the website's store across the German markets, there is huge opportunity to grow within this position, as you will gradually take on more and develop within the role.
- Day to day management of the German website, which will involve translating text from other markets, taking plans from the online merchandising team and executing them across the website.
- Spotting errors on the platform, you will need meticulous attention to detail in order to succeed in this role. Site testing, implementation of production schedules and campaign scheduling will all fall under your remit.
- The go to person regarding any site issues across the German platform.
- Partnership day to day with the Marketing and Merchandising teams, the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and to keep up with this ever-changing environment is a must!
You Must Have:
- At least one year's experience within a busy working environment, familiarity with changing demands and priorities.
- Previous use and complete confidence in using all Microsoft packages.
- Some experience within a digital or ecommerce capacity.
- A love for entertainment, this role is with one of the biggest entertainment companies that there is!
Please get in touch if you are a German Speaker, and you're interested in hearing about this opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.