Website Supervisor - Home Entertainment
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a progressive and growing home entertainment business, who are in search of a Website Supervisor. This position will work alongside the marketing, production and sales teams and will take lead in implementation and continued development of the successful site. This is a great role, perfect for someone with experience in maintaining websites and CRM databases.
- Assisting the wider team in the delivery of premium content for the website through events, news and industry relevant information.
- Helping the business grow with CRM planning and regular work with the customer service supervisor during busy periods.
- Continually enhancing and developing the CRM strategy across the business.
- Alongside internal teams, maintaining and developing the site, that offers subscription services, a regular newsletter, industry knowledge and an ecommerce platform.
- Planning and developing the sites look and feel with relevant content, style and appearance as well as additional management of content uploads for third party products.
- Regular interaction with 3rd party web development companies for functionality development, as well as identification and resolving of any technical site issues.
- Close work with marketing in order to develop a consistent and clear message across the site and social media channels.
- Growth of the engagement and revenue across the site, year on year - as well as working with an aim to continually develop the site to provide a premium service for a strong and dedicated fan base.
You Will Have:
- Minimum 1 years experience in working across a website content manager role with a passion for web, tech and digital systems.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, website analytics and SEO.
- Thorough understanding of CMS website systems.
- A familiarity with coding, and development of brief to support the development team for enhancements of the site.
This is a great opportunity for someone with outstanding attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills. A passion for film and/or television would be advantageous, as would knowledge across D2C.
Get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.