Handle Recruitment has an exceptional opportunity with this world famous Music Merchandise store - we are looking for an articulate, confident and passionate candidate for 6 months to support with an exceptionally busy period.
Please note this role requires candidates to work Saturday and Sunday only.
- Advising and helping customers with any queries or product advice
- Create an exceptional brand experience within the store
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional products
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Highlighting new and existing features within products
- Contribute to the store's sales targets
- Store opening and closing
- Visual merchandise floor displays
- Coordinate sales promotions
- Re-stock merchandise throughout the day
- Liaise and coordinate deliveries from the warehouse
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent communication
- A natural at interacting with customers and supporting with any requirements
- Able to demonstrate a passion and knowledge for the product at all times
- Previous customer or sales assistant experience within a retail store
- Happy to commit to weekends for the next 6 months
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is truly passionate about music and merchandise!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.