Wholesale Administration Assistant - Cosmetics/Beauty
£18,000 - £21,000 (Depending on experience) Start: ASAP
Are you looking to gain solid office experience in a busy, fast-paced, leading cosmetics/beauty brand? Do you enjoy being an integral member of a team? Are you seeking a position where no too days are the same? If the answer is yes, then this the role for you.
- Support the team with all admin needs
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to ensure the smooth running of the Sales Operations
- Assisting with reports on Excel
- Assisting with sales forecasting
- Collaborating with Brand to complete organograms
- Dealing with invoice queries and credits, as well as RTV and return requests
- Working in partnership with internal teams to coordinate New Product Development launches
- Compete product registration templates
- Building strong relationships with internal teams
- Driving internal communication and processes and share knowledge across markets
- Acting as a point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy
- Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role
Ideal candidate will have:
- Someone who uses their initiate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A positive worth ethic
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply. Interviews will be arranged ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.