We are looking for proactive, enthusiastic and super communicators - who are looking for a fabulous new opportunity to join a fast growing online retailer!
You will ideally have some exposure to wholesale or head office administrative roles - whether gained via an internship or work placement already, or perhaps you are looking to join a smaller team and be part of something so much bigger.
This brand has seen substantial growth within the last year alone, and have super fast growth plans for the foreseeable - a truly exciting time to join the core wholesale and operations team.
- Support the growth accounts - supporting with administrative tasks
- Updated spreadsheets/systems with delivery and shipments
- Help to maintain the merchandising strategy
- Review the Critical Path
- Manage invoices and raise purchase orders when required
- Understand the stock take/management processes
- A brand ambassador - someone who is completely customer focused
- Develop and utilise relationship with existing and new customers
- Proactive and enthusiastic - keen to make things happen, troubleshoot any problems
- A team player - confident working with all parts of a business
- IT Literate - including strong Excel
- Working with an online or retail head office - preferably that balances wholesale accounts and private labels
- A strong administrator with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with both merchandising, wholesale or operations teams
We are ideally looking for candidates whoa re able to start straight away as this is a temp to perm opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.