We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic wholesale & operations executive to join a fast-growing accessories brand in west London. You'll ideally come from a wholesale, account executive or retail operations backgrounds - ideally private label exposure.
This brand has seen substantial growth within the last year alone, and have exceptional development plans for the foreseeable - a truly exciting time to join the core operations team.
- Manage and grow key client accounts - identify potential for growth and sales
- Liaising with suppliers and keeping client accounts updated with delivery and shipments, updating systems along the way
- Develop and maintain merchandising strategy - report and ensures sales targets are achieved
- Review the Critical Path
- Manage invoices and raise purchase orders when required
- Report on sales and targets to action
- Understand the stock take processes and stock management
- A brand ambassador - someone who is completely customer focused
- Develop and utilise relationship with existing and new customers
- Proactive and enthusiastic - keen to make things happen, troubleshoot any problems
- A team player - confident working with all parts of a business
- IT Literate - including strong Excel
- Working with a business that balances both private label and adhoc operations
- Building relationships with key global stockists
- Experience working with both merchandising and operations teams
- Experience managing distribution methods
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.