Are you a Wholesale Operations Coordinator with a passion for fashion and handbags? Handle recruitment is looking for a Wholesale Operations Coordinator to join a leading established accessories brand in North London.
This role will be a lynchpin role and will involve liaising with lots of different departments and coordinating customer orders through to deliveries so fantastic communication and organisational skills are needed.
Key duties include:
- Managing the orders email inbox, responding to all queries in a timely manner
- Confirm and check all customer details are correct and up to date
- Communicate customer orders via email
- Liaise with any departments that have a relevance to each customer order to ensure the order is correct
- Monitor the performance of the warehouse and escalate any issues to the Operations team
- Maintain and keep on top of the customer return procedures , making sure all faults are returned in a timely fashion
If you have previous Wholesale Operations experience and have worked in a head office fashion environment before with a passion for handbags and accessories please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.