WIP & Billing Accountant - Communications / PR
My client, a leading brand-building and communications partner based in London to join the finance team to manage WIP costs for all client projects.
This is a critical role where candidates will need to have previous WIP experience and candidates that have come from a PR background are highly desirable.
You will need to be a clear communicator as this is a client facing role where you will be required to build and maintain relationships.
Main responsibilities for the WIP & Billing Accountant
- Managing WIP costs for all client projects
- ensure all costs have been posted correctly
- budget reconciliations, comparing actual to estimated and ensuring results are communicated
- Managing all company credit cards
- Producing client invoices for all departments
- Preparing backup and sending all client expense invoices out
- Dealing with client queries
- Dealing with external audit queries
- Updating client lists for our suppliers
- Tracking all costs
- Reporting on profitability of recharge costs and highlighting reasons for any losses
- Ensuring staff are following correct procedures - PO system, company credit card, mailing form, timesheets, freelancer form, conference call form
Requirements for the WIP & Billing Accountant
- WIP experience is a must!
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent communications skills
- Understanding of double entry
- Knowledge of Paprika would be desirable
- Previous experience in finance and willing to progress in the sector
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- PR industry experience is highly desirable
Please apply today if you are interested as my client is looking to book in interviews ASAP J
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.