WIP Controller - Leading Creative Agency - Central London
My client, a leader with the Creative agency world are looking for a WIP Controller to come on board on a permanent basis. Your responsibility as a WIP Controller will be to take ownership of billing, cost queries and revenue recognition.
This opportunity would be great for a candidate looking to join a fast paced, growing business within the creative space. Offering a great working environment, vibrant office space and clear career pathways.
- Ensure all projects are billed and closed within a reasonable time frame
- Help resolve billing and cost queries
- Job analysis and assisting with reconciliation of 3rd party costs, where contractually required
- Provide monthly status for all jobs
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of appropriate documentation for revenue recognition, including PO/client approval, Billings, and purchasing contacts where applicable
- Work closely with revenue accountant to ensure that revenue recognised is accurate
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident business partner, with ability to build rapport and manage professional relationships
- IT literate
- A positive, can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.