Workplace Analytics Manager - Media/Gaming
Global media and gaming company based in Central London are looking for a Workplace Analytics Manager. Reporting into the Global Workplace Director, the aim is to be an Insight Driven workplace function, embedding analysis, data and reasoning into the decision-making processes in workplace management. You are responsible for developing, managing and maintaining data, analytics and reporting of information for the Global Workplace & Events organisation.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and Manage databases for the Workplace & Events team including:
- Design, develop and promote use of reporting, dashboard and metrics to provide effective oversight of the companies portfolio analysis.
- Preparation of monthly / strategic reports, manage and track all changes to maintain data integrity
- Design templates for occupancy and utilisation measurements, managing its data output and reporting
- Proactively support the Workplace Management team by collecting data and analyse for reporting
- Analyse business and portfolio data and insights to provide summary using 'big data' and infographics for executive presentations
- Assist the team with building financial models to evaluate properties and portfolios under various scenarios and to assess the viability of various capital proposals
- Run reports in Tableau, Excel, Access, Business Objects and other data gathering programs
- Support budget management, liaising with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
- Provide 1st phase support by identifying, flagging and evaluating lease breaks / renewals with the Group Workplace Managers
- Identify and implement system and data enhancements to ensure continuous improvement.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong capabilities in financial modelling and financial analysis
- Strong understanding of real estate and development industry
- Ability to communicate information and concepts clearly and logically, setting time specific and achievable expectations at all levels of the organisation
- Be dynamic and have ability to enthuse people
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Experience to influence and direct teams remotely
- Understanding of the whole property life cycle.
- Deliver operational dashboards, metrics analyses/queries at agreed service levels
- Deliver a range of analysis activities - data extraction, analysis and recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Technical / systems knowledge, experience and capabilities required with direct exposure to Real Estate and Facilities Data systems (e.g. CoStar & JIRA), database management and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense,)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.