We are looking for a Workplace Manager to join an Online Media company based in central London.
This is a unique role coordinating the companies office space - internal moves, building contracts and facilities, as well as working alongside the office and finance teams to negotiate travel rates for the UK and European office.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organised, methodical and love finding new solutions to ways of working!
- Responsible for project managing all office moves
- Negotiation of contracts for office space
- Working with and managing the office coordinator on facilities issues
- Managing expenses and budgets
- Support in managing the implementation of new systems and processes in London
- Authorising invoices
- Liaising with the Finance team to ensure spending, expenses and invoices are monitored
- Ideally, broad experience having worked across operational, office or workplace management
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel and working with Google suites
- Calm and comfortable when managing multiple priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships
Please note this is a 6 month contract initially - we are keen to find part-time candidates however are also open to those looking for full-time.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.