Looking for a Worldwide Copyright Coordinator to join a global music publishing company!
You will be responsible for handling the worldwide registration process, centrally managing the copyright processes, and assisting with other copyright matters as required. This role would suit someone calm and concise who can be accurate and thorough in their work.
Working hours are 10.00-6.00pm, which is perfect for that work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and understanding of Music Publishing
- Copyright skills and experience
- High level of IT literacy, including Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task across different roles
- Proactive and flexible attitude
If you have previous experience working within music publishing, ideally, and strive at managing high levels of data across different organisations then please get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.