Have an interest in Social Media? Want to work on one of the most popular websites in the world?
Yield Optimisation Analyst: Role description
The Yield Optimisation Team helps publishers monetise their content through access to over 5 million global company advertisers and by using powerful people-based marketing to make it easy for publishers to show their audience better, more relevant ads while driving the best results for advertisers.
This is a hands-on role focusing on understanding the complex publisher ecosystem. You will be modelling the interaction between supply and demand, and informing tactical and strategic decisions. Work will be cross functional in nature.
Person Specification: The ideal candidate will have a strong quantitative background, experience analysing large data-sets.
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience required
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Passion for and background in consumer internet and social media
Technical Skills Sought After:
- Experience with data manipulation (e.g., Hive and/or SQL)
- Experience with data visualisation (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with statistical analysis (R or Python)
Bonus Points for..
- Ability to code (PHP)
- Experience with Ad Tech (AdTech / Advertising Technology)
Please get in contact for a full job specification. Details will only be supplied after a telephone screening. 0207 569 9982.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.